Featured on Friday

December 11, 2015, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Today, we are featuring Lana from Two Teens And Their Mama
You can take a peak into her world on Instagram


1. Other than blogging, what do you do for a living (profession)?
My husband and I have a hardware company, and have worked together for 14 years.  We provide door, bath, and cabinet hardware for residential and commercial construction.  I run the office and handle the accounting, payroll and inventory.

2. What would you consider your greatest accomplishment and why?
My two sons are definitely my greatest accomplishment.  At 20 and 18 they're almost grown up, and they have become the most wonderful young men.  I'd like to think I had something to do with that!

3. What is your greatest unfulfilled ambition?
I have always wanted to write a book.  There are a few ideas running around in my head, and hopefully blogging is making me a better writer.  Someday I'll get it out on paper.

4. What hobbies do you have other than blogging?
I love to be outdoors doing anything - biking, kayaking, hiking.  Does shopping count as a hobby?

5. What has been the biggest challenge with blogging?  What has been the most rewarding outcome of blogging?
Trying to figure out social media has been my biggest blogging challenge.  I still have no idea what to do with Twitter.  The most rewarding outcome has been the friendships I've made.  I've been able to meet a few blogging friends in person, which has been amazing.

6. What is your favorite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why?
Fall is definitely my favorite style season.  I'm cold 90% of the time, so I love to be able to layer, and wear jeans, sweaters and boots.

7. What is your favorite (or dream) vacation destination?

I love to travel, and wish I could go everywhere.  The beach is probably my favorite destination though, because it always has a calming influence on me.

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>