Feature Friday: Christine Everyday

June 10, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Happy Friday everyone! Alison here. I'd like to introduce you to Christine from Christine Everyday. She writes about all sorts of things; from blogging advice, to tasty recipes, to life hacks. Check her out on Twitter and read her two favorite posts: 


Other than blogging, what do you do for a living (profession)? I am a licensed Realtor, and spend my days helping people find their dream homes.  I’ve only just gone full time in real estate in the last few months, but so far the results are positive!

Do you have any children? What parenting advice would you give to a someone having a new baby?  I have one three-year-old, and the most important advice that I think every parent needs to hear at one time or another is to follow their guts.  Parents get tons of (often conflicting) advice from everybody they know, but they should raise their children the way that they see fit.

Are you married? What marriage advice would you give to a couple getting married? What have you learned? The biggest thing that I’ve learned about marriage is pretty similar to my advice about children…handle your marriage the way you see fit.  In general, you should live your life in your own manner without comparing yourself to others or worrying to much about the advice of others.  Whether’s that your children, your marriage, or the way you paint your nails…you do you.


What is your greatest unfulfilled ambition? To write a novel!  But I’m actually working on this…and I’m pretty proud of the way it’s turning out so far!

What has been the most rewarding outcome of blogging? I didn’t realize it when I started, but blogging is a wonderful community full of women seeking to build each other up.  While there are of course exceptions (as there are in anything), for the most part our community is positive and uplifting.  I love that.
What is your favorite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why? I love Fall because I think I look best in light layers.  They’re still form flattering but help to hide the bulges that may show up around Thanksgiving. ;) In winter, the clothes are so bulky that it’s hard to have a figure, but summer and spring show too many flaws!

What is the last book you read and would you recommend it? I recently read the The Selection series and I loved it!  I would definitely recommend it.  It’s very similar to the Hunger Games and I literally read all three within 24 hours…the first two in one night when I stayed up waaaaay too late reading them!  I couldn’t put them down.

Alison blogs at Puppies & Pretties and is a regular contributor for The Blended Blog.  In her spare time she loves to play with her dogs, read a ridiculous amount, and do anything sports related.

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>