Style Perspectives: A Leggings Look, jazzed up with a scarf!

May 04, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Week ten of Style Perspectives already?!?  That's just crazy! it has been so much fun and a huge success. Each week our link up is growing and we are all having a great time scoping out the fabulous looks that link up each week!

Speaking of fabulous looks, these ladies' looks were the most popular, most clicked links!!  YOU GO GIRLS!!!

                                     //Sarah//            //Christy//               //Mary//




The TBB contributors looked smashing in their plaid as well!



This week I'm on deck with my prompt!


Some say leggings aren't pants.  As someone who spends a great deal of time in said leggings, I beg to differ. Leggings can be worn across all seasons and really are the ideal look for that Thanksgiving holiday, amiright?  They can be dressed up or down, you can spend a whole weekend in them if you want, and they are just easy!  And simple and easy is ME!  That's why I chose leggings and a scarf for my look today. 


Because this is Spring Style Perspectives, here's my leggings look for Spring!

Springy, simple, easy and a lil bit of fun!!

During spring the cropped leggings come out and the sandals go on.  On most people this polka dot tunic is an actual tunic, but on me it's more like a dress.  I just love it though.  My watercolor infinity scarf is my favorite to go with it because the seafoam green of the dress is speckled throughout it! 

Infinity scarfs are my favorite accessories.  Because, again, they're easy to just throw on and go.  And wearing a scarf for me always means having my hair up, which is another plus (especially when you're are not a morning person and leave no time in the morning to actually do something to your hair...I envy Sarah's hair posts!!)

I've worn this look a few times this spring.  It just made me happy...especially on rainy days when I could wear my pink rain boots with it too! 
No matter what the season, I always wear leggings on rainy days!!


For me and me style, leggings and scarf...any great accessory really, are staples.  I comfortable in them and when I'm comfortable in something I like "me" in it?  Are leggings you're thing?!?  Let me know and link up with us below! I'm really excited to see how you all interpret these looks!! And stop by and see how each of the ladies of TBB styled their leggings today!


14 bloggers each picked a look that defined their personal style.  
The featured blogger on the Blended Blog showcases her signature style (the prompt for that day) and then the other bloggers (on their personal blogs) show how they interpret it.  
Make sure you stop by the Blended Blog to see the featured lady.  
Please link up on the Blended Blog to show us how you would wear the prompt!

Daily Style Finds: The Personal Stylist
Foxy's Domestic Side: The Crafty Engineer
Simply Shaunacey: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
Two Teens and Their Mama: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSquared: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
Shoes to Shiraz: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
Puppies and Pretties: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life:  Single Girl, Simple Style
A Lovely Little Wardrobe: A Casual Petite
Making the Most of Everyday Classic Yet Current Over Forty 
NickandNik: Mama with Curves
Living on Cloud Nine: Blissful Fashionista
Whitney a la Mode: A Book-loving French Teacher


My pictures today are all squared and Insta ready!  Don't forget to tag your leggings look with the hashtag #theblendedblogstyle.  

And mark your calendars for next Wednesday, May 11th, when the link-up look is a blazer, a tee/tank, jeans and sneakers!!  






Katie is a regular contributor to The Blended Blog. When she's not blogging, she's laughing.  She spends her days as a teacher-librarian to "her" 300 kids in her hometown on Long Island, New York.  She enjoys online shopping, fun nights out with friends, or in, binge-watching Netflix and drinking wine. Follow along with her at The Mishaps and Mayhem of a Solitary Life.

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>