Style Perspectives: A Blazer + Sneakers

May 11, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz






Hey friends! Glad you’re here for Week 11 of Style Perspectives. This is fast becoming a favorite of my weekly posts. It’s so fabulous to see everyone’s take on the prompt. I can’t wait to see what everyone has cooked up for this week.



But first, let's recap the highest clicks from last week. The most clicks were for Nicole from Nick & Nicole +4. She rocked the mint tunic and scarf with her leggings.

The second top look that was clicked goes to Whitney at Whitney a' la Mode. The little cutie in her leggings looks with a fun sweater and scarf.
 

Well, here’s what I have put together with this prompt. I recently found the chambray blazer I have been looking to purchase for quite awhile. I decided a graphic tee would be perfect under the blazer. It might be because Deena always rocks the graphics and I kinda want her collection.



Well, I guess I added the pearls for Deena too or maybe she has just had some influence on my style. Adding pearls typically dresses up a casual look and that was my intent here. So I like this look but it isn't one I could wear to work any longer unless I replaced the skinny jeans with a dressier pair of pants or a skirt. That's what makes remixing fun. Being able to change out a piece or two allows a look to go from casual to business casual. Oh, yeah...I'd have to change out the shoes as well if I was going to wear this to the office.


By the way, these are my first sneakers. A Target pair that I was planning to replace with Chucks this Spring but now I think sandals might be a better investment for me. These have served me well though!
And that's what I have for you this week. What's your blazer + sneaker outfit look like? We'd love to see it and you're welcome to link it up below.

Last week we all jumped into our leggings and scarves for Katie's prompt. Here's how we pulled it off. 

So that's what I have for you today and that's what we did last week! Please add your look below!

14 bloggers each picked a look that defined their personal style.
The featured blogger on the Blended Blog showcases her signature style (the prompt for that day) and then the other bloggers (on their personal blogs) show how they interpret it.
Make sure you stop by the Blended Blog to see the featured lady.
Please link up on the Blended Blog to show us how you would wear the prompt!
styleperspectives prompts
DAILY STYLE FINDS: The Personal Stylist
FOXY’S DOMESTIC SIDE: The Crafty Engineer
SIMPLY SHAUNACEY: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
TWO TEENS AND THEIR MAMA: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSQUARED: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
SHOES TO SHIRAZ: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
PUPPIES AND PRETTIES: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
MISHAPS AND MAYHEM OF SOLITARY LIFE: Single Girl, Simple Style
MAKING THE MOST OF EVERYDAY Classic Yet Current Over Forty
NICKANDNIK: Mama with Curves
LIVING ON CLOUD NINE: Blissful Fashionista
WHITNEY À LA MODE: A book-loving French Teacher

Okay, friends! Who's linking up today? Can't wait to see your looks!


<!-- end InLinkz script --

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>