Friday Feature: Beth

April 15, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Hi! Sarah here, I'm so excited for my turn so I can introduce a great all around gal, Beth. I can't remember how I found her, but she had just started taking one picture week of her girls just before Church and I remember thinking how cool/dedicated that was. She has some great content, some great link ups, like The Kids Behind the Blog, $10 Target Haul, Teacher Blog Hop, Picture Perfect are just some of them! She home schools her girls and has the greats crafts and food recipes around! Okay enough gushing, Take it away Beth!

Our Pretty Little Girls 
 Blog // Instagram

 profile 



How would you describe yourself in 3 words?  

 Obsessive, determined, and eclectic. Having picked those words I now read them and feel like I must sound like a hot mess to others, but I am sticking with my gut and going with it.
  
Are you married? Do you have any children? 

I have been married to Russ for almost 9 years now. We have two little girls that I am so blessed to call mine. Marissa who is turning 8 soon and Emily who is 5. You can read more about us here.

What hobbies do you have other than blogging?

I love running and exercising, photography and spending time in the kitchen. All things that I also blog about. The two worlds really do seem to collide which is good, we should blog about things that we love. 

 What is your greatest unfulfilled ambition?

As much as it pains me to say this, running a full marathon. I know when I ran a half I said I was only doing one to prove to myself that I could.... now I am getting ready to do #5. I always thought running a full marathon sounded beyond the edge of crazy and had no desire to cross that line, but I think not doing one would lead to some serious regret. So even if I run walk, 26.2 needs to happen at least once. 

What has been the biggest challenge with blogging?

Finding balance. From the times that I work on my blog to living life in the moment to the fullest without worrying about documenting it. Living a blogger life and not tipping the scale to far is definitely a balancing act. 

What is your favorite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why? 

 I want to say fall because hello, boots and scarves! But right now all I can think about is bathing suits and maxi dresses. It's too hard, I can't pick.  

Do you enjoy gardening, sewing, decorating, painting or photography?

Yes! I also dabble around with cars and enjoy shooting my pistol too. I am what you would refer to as a jack of all trades, ace of none kind of gal. I can do a whole lot of different things but I am not sure that I would say I am proficient at any of them.

 Thank you so much for having me today ladies!

Thank you Beth for taking time to share with us at The Blended Blog! I hope you all love her as much as I do! Don't forget to check out her Blog and her IG.

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>