Style Perspectives: White Pants

March 16, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz


Hello! Welcome to week 3 of the Style Persepctives Series. I'm Sarah from Foxy's Domestic Side and this week I'm bringing you White Pants. I picked white pants because everyone seems to be so afraid of them! But you don't have to be, I'm here to show you three different ways you can style them.

First Look: Casual

You know the beauty of white pants is that they wash well and if need be you can bleach them! In all the years I've been wearing them, I've never had to bleach them. For those that say that you're scared that they'll get dirty when you sit down, I've never had that problem. Granted I know not to wear them to a baseball game where I'm going to be sitting on bleachers.




Second Look:  Getting Fancy

Any blouse will do, I picked this pretty blue blouse that I got from a friend. And paired it with a cool metal medallion and of course my leopard wedges, my favorite!




I even did my hair for you! Braid into a low messy bun. I can't find the tutorial that I found this from.


Third Look: Let's Skip Spring And Go Straight to Summer

I guess I was really liking the whole blue thing when I went with these looks. Another blue outfit. But I just adore the scallops on this shirt.


The shoes are Payless Dexflex and really are super comfy!


I just love these soft curls. This is pretty much how I wear my hair when I am not doing anything to it. It's off my face and just looks pretty.



Last Look: All White!

You knew I had to do one of these! Seems scary right, but just a simple white jeans and tee with a cute color statement necklace is all you need. I was terrified of wearing an all white outfit, but I love wearing it to girls night out, or a date with Mr. And no I would never wear this just to play with the kids!


You could do so much with accessories with an all white outfit! Colored cardigan, fun shoes, all leopard, so many choices...just chose one and go for it!


Do you wear white? Or are you scared? Trust me I was super hesitant to wear it at first, but you just gotta do it and you won't regret it, I promise!

In case you missed it, last week was shades of pink and here is how everyone styled it.


The most clicked links last week were:

1st Place: Anne from In Residence
2nd Place: Jennie from A Pocketful of Polka Dots
 
Woah, that was a long post. If you made it this far and want to see how I styled my hair this week go check out my post about that.
 
Now go hit up the other Blended Blog ladies to see how they styled their white pants!

 
Daily Style Finds: The Personal Stylist
Foxy's Domestic Side: The Crafty Engineer
Grumbling Grace: Toddler Tamer & Teacher
Simply Shaunacey: Reformed Frumpy Mommy
Two Teens and Their Mama: Stylish Midlife Mama
RSquared: The Not So Nerdy Accountant
Shoes to Shiraz: The Shoe Hoarding French Teacher
Puppies and Pretties: Cube Dwelling Fashionista
Mishaps and Mayhem of Solitary Life:  Single Girl, Simple Style
A Lovely Little Wardrobe: A Casual Petite
Making the Most of Everyday Classic Yet Current Over Forty
NickandNik: Mama with Curves
Living on Cloud Nine: Blissful Fashionista
 
Up next week: A Patterned Blouse and Neutrals

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>