Featured Friday: Jess from Elegantly Dressed and Stylish

March 10, 2016, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Happy Friday, Friends! It's Carrie to introduce another of my blogging friends. I'm excited to introduce my blogging friend, Jess. I found Jess through various link-ups. She started her own link-up for style on Tuesdays and it continues to grow. Her style is a unique blend of vintage and feminine. She creates looks that totally her own and that's only one of the reasons I enjoy stopping by to see her weekly. You can follow Jess on Instagram.



What would you consider your greatest accomplishment and why?
I would first have thought to say my Master's Degree in Music and Elementary Ed, but find that keeping a positive attitude while dealing with an incurable chronic pain disease that I have, Ehlers Danlos has been my biggest accomplishment.

What is your greatest unfulfilled ambition?
To perform in a swing band like the Cherry Poppin Daddies or Big Bad Voddoo Daddy

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Funny, sarcastic, easy-going.

What is something that people might be surprised to know about you?
I played a hot pink  BC Rich rock  bass in a Blues Band during college.

What hobbies do you have other than blogging? 

Playing electric ( 335 Gibson) and my Taylor Guitar, collecting vintage brooches, swimming. I also enjoy camping, hiking, and wine tasting to my list of hobbies.

What inspired you to start blogging?
I wanted another creative outlet for expression in addition to music. I felt my love for fashion would also help me as a diversion from pain, and keep me busy, while meeting like-minded women.

What is your favorite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why?
Fall definately! My favorite season and fashion season. 
I love the colors, textures, and feel the colors work well with my hair and skin tone.

What is your ideal date night?
I love great wine! So for me, it might be a date-day where we go to a wonderful Vineyard and wine taste/listen to music. Recently, we have found NC has pup friendly vineyards too! Dry wine+ dry humour is a great date! :-)


0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>