Featured on Friday

November 20, 2015, by Deena @Shoes to Shiraz

Today, we are featuring Nicole from Nick & Nicole + 4
You can take a peak into her world on Instagramç


1. Other than blogging, what do you do for a living (profession)?
I work full time at a local College which keeps me busy during the week. I'm also a wedding photographer on weekends during wedding season.

2. Do you have any children? What parenting advice would you give to a someone having a new baby?
Yes! I have four beautiful daughters that keep me on my toes. I try not give advice to new moms, because I remember as a new mom getting sooo much conflicting advice from people and I remember being super frustrated. I just tell them, do what works for you, and don't feel bad about it. Read and learn, and pick your style of parenting and just do you.

3. What is your greatest unfulfilled ambition?
To be a back up dancer for Britney Spears. You think I'm kidding, I'm not.

4. If you could interview anyone, who would it be and why?
Jimmy Fallon. I feel like I should say someone maybe more deep than that, but nope, I love him, and would love to be in a room with him chatting.

5. What inspired you to start blogging?
I really sucked at keeping baby books of my kids. When my business partner and I started our photography business 7 years ago I really loved the blogging aspect of it, and used to hijack that blog with family photos, until I finally started my own. I did take a break for 4 years or so, because wedding blogging became so overwhelming. After starting the style challenges last fall I realized I needed to start documenting things for me and my family and not just other peoples weddings. So here I am back at it!

6. What is your favorite style season (fall, spring, summer, winter) and why?
FALL. I love all things fall. I love tall boots, cozy sweaters, plaid, scarves and cardigans. I am so that girl walking around with a Pumpkin Spice Latte cuddled in her blanket scarf. I also feel like fall is a new beginning because of back to school, so I treat myself to a back to school wardrobe as well as my kids. It's taken me years to get to this point, as I used to concentrate on only the kids, but parents need to be pretty too!

7. What is your ideal date night?
Couch. Fuzzy Blanket. Netflix. Box of Wine. No Kids.

0 comments

Instagram

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM>